- Value Adding Hands On Responsibilities
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Controlling and optimising the allocation of resources in respect of design, engineering, procurement, commissioning and activities across projects
- Developing and implementing project plans and strategies
- Leading and managing the department so that it is aligned with FRAs business objectives
- Ensuring the timely delivery of information and reports to aid the Board and management in decision making
- Managing relationships with multiple stakeholders including consultants, contractors and suppliers.
- A tertiary qualification in Engineering or a related discipline
- Significant experience managing large scale roading capital works projects
- Demonstrated and proven ability to develop and implement capital works programs
- Good understanding of engineering design standards, specifications and project work processes
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to manage relationships with stakeholders.
The Fiji Roads Authority is seeking to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced professional to the position of Capital Works Manager.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this role is responsible for managing the capital works projects for all roads, bridges and jetties and ensuring the projects are delivered to scope, time and budget and within the FRA business objectives and standards.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Qualifications and Experience
- A comprehensive job description can be downloaded from Fiji Roadways website.
For enquires regarding the position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application with a covering letter explaining suitability for the role, together with a detailed curriculum vitae, three referees and telephone contact should be forwarded to;
FRA -Capital Works Manager,
C/- KPMG, PO Box 32, Suva, Fiji
email : email@example.com
By no later than 4pm, Monday 18th April 2016.