- 1. Identifying/understanding the manpower requirement needs and planning the entire recruitment process.
2. Monitoring and coordinating the entire recruitment life cycle right from screening the resumes to closing the requirements.
3. Facilitating external recruitment activities which include campus visits, advertisements, Walk- in in different location and attending professional conferences, inducting professional recruitment agencies and other sources.
4. Identifying Training & Developments needs to accelerate the productivity.
5. Analyzing Training needs to develop, modify and to improve the existing training programs.
6. Designing & Implementing Training schedules, policies, calendar across all verticals and location.
7. Conducting Training sessions where ever required to lift the performance of a team or an Individual.
8. Training Instructors, Team Leaders and Subject Matter Experts in soft skills.
9. Evaluating the performance of Teams and providing recommendations for improvement
10. Managing the Employee Engagement and accelerating the Employee Motivation.
11. Taking all the measure to eliminate employee attrition ratio.
12. Handling employee grievances which are related to Salaries, Appraisals, Transportation, Timings, Performance, Behavior and Discipline etc.
13. Ensuring the activities in the organization that add to the productivity and morale of the work force.
14. New Hire Orientation and Behavioral Mapping.
15. Designing Compensation and Benefits.
16. Conducting performance appraisals, performance planning, objective settings and feedbacks
17. Dealing with travel Agencies for issuing air ticket and clearing the payments.
18. Booking hotels for business trip guests and arranging pickup & drop Services.
19. Monitoring departure and arrival of employees as per schedule.
20. Creating new ID card for new employees.
21. Administration & Processing of employee medical insurance, reimbursement claims, accident & workmen compensation claims etc. in liaison with third party insurance company.
- Work Experience Required - 15+ years.
Qualification - MBA - HR