- Hiring Engineering Supervisor for 4* & 5* International Hotel in Dubai.
- Assume control of the Engineering Department when the Chief Engineer is not available.
- Understand all building related systems and equipment -- Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Life Safety, IT, HVAC and R, Kitchen, Laundry, Pool, etc.
- Follow company preventative maintenance procedures and guidelines for guestrooms, equipment, public space, grounds, landscaping, and building envelop, etc.
- Maintain engineering related check book accounting procedures to ensure department operates with-in budgeted guidelines while maintaining required stock of supplies and materials.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Effectively supervise, train, and assign tasks to and follow-up with engineering staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Understand the engineering records and filing system to support R and M Budget, PM Programs, Capital Budget, Capital Projects, Life Safety Systems and Inspections, etc.
- Monitor and maintain all Engineering Spaces in a safe, clean, organized, energy efficient manner.
- Tour hotel complex daily identifying items requiring engineering, housekeeping or other departmental actions.
- Considered the property expert on all Life Safety related items, trains all managers in these areas.
- Understand all Brands related issues and procedures; as well as all Brand related GSS, GSI, AYS, DTS problem tracking procedures and is working to correct them.
- Basic understanding of elementary accounting procedures.
- Basic understanding of PC operation and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and internet use.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Be skilled in several areas such as HVAC, electrical, carpentry, dry walling, painting, plumbing, roofing, and landscaping with or without reasonable accommodation
Designation: Engineering Supervisor
Job Location: Dubai
Qualification: Diploma/ Degree in Engineering
Experience: Min 2 years of experience as Engineering Supervisor in UAE & Min of 5 years experience in Engineering within Hospitality Industry
Interested candidates can mail their CVs on the given Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org