Enhance, a part of WJ Towell Group , is the leading provider of Brand Distribution and Retail Management Solutions in Oman with expanding management responsibilities in other GCC Markets.
- Preparation of P&L, MIS and budgets for business divisions and ensuring adherence to the deadlines with respect to the submission of them to the Management
- Preparation of GRNs for Local/Foreign Purchase invoices after ensuring correctness of those invoices including accounting of Duties & Charges
- Timely and accurate accounting of Foreign/Local Purchase Invoices, Expenses after approval
- Supplier payments as per credit terms/Discount terms/Liaison with Suppliers for the overall smooth inflow of Supplies as well as functioning of the day-to-day operations
- Carry out reconciliation of Customer accounts, Supplier accounts and Van accounts
- Ensure timely and accurate accounting and monitoring of remittances and receivables
- Provide Debtors ageing on a regular basis for close monitoring of credit period and credit limit.
- Liaison with Debt collector/follow up of payments through Finance Supervisors
- Assist Superiors/Business Managers to respond to Supplier / Customer queries
- Participation in Stock Checks (Warehouse/Vans)/Asset Verification
- Liaison with Auditors for his area of work and assist in preparation of schedules
- Liaisons with colleagues of both inter/intra department to ensure smooth functioning of the Department.
- Bring to the attention of the Finance Head/Finance Supervisors of any significant weaknesses/loopholes in the System / fraud/errors/mistakes etc on a proactive basis
- Preparation of various ad hoc reports as required by the management
- Qualification: CA Inter or MBA (full time) from reputed institutions
- Experience: 3-6 yrs
- Only Male Candidates between 22 to 28 Years of age with excellent communication skills .
- Required Skill Set : Good in MS Excel, Power Point & Communication, Technological Savvy, Attention to Detail, Problem-Solving Skills
- FMCG experience