3+ years experience
- Planning and organising accommodation, catering and other hotel services;
- Promoting and marketing the business;
- Managing budgets and financial plans as well as controlling expenditure;
- Maintaining statistical and financial records;
- Setting and achieving sales and profit targets;
- Analysing sales figures and devising marketing and revenue management strategies;
- Recruiting, training and monitoring staff;
- Planning work schedules for individuals and teams;
- Meeting and greeting customers;
- Dealing with customer complaints and comments;
- Addressing problems and troubleshooting;
- Ensuring events and conferences run smoothly;
- Supervising maintenance, supplies, renovations and furnishings;
- Dealing with contractors and suppliers;
- Ensuring security is effective;
- Carrying out inspections of property and services;
- Ensuring compliance with licensing laws, health and safety and other statutory regulations.
- Be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere.
- Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback.
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers.
- Be confident and self-motivated.
- Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business.
- Welcome and embrace change, with a positive attitude.
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment.
- Be able to prioritize duties.
- Be honest and reliable.
- Be trustworthy and respectful.
- Be immaculately dressed.
- Maintain excellent time-keeping and attendance.
- Be professional at all times.
- Always be a good team player.
- Build and maintain good relationships with all team. members.
- Work together with the team to ensure that the pub is the best it can be.
- Be willing to take on jobs to balance the team workload.
- Be able to communicate well with people of all levels.
- Support, encourage and motivate others.
- Coach, guide and give feedback to others.
Recruiter Name:Nalini Aggarwal
Company:Kokopo Village Resort