- Our client, a reputed major overseas Contracting Company with HQ in Dubai are urgently requiring experienced and competent HSE Officers for their prestigious Oil & Gas Pipeline project in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- Specific Job Requirement:
- Inspect the work place to ensure the workplace meets the various safety requirements.
- Follow up on any deficiencies noted during inspections, and ensure that they are corrected.
- Respond to reports of unsafe conditions
- Ability to conduct HSE inspections, audits and reviews
- Ability to investigate/ analyses incidents
- Ability to prepare Task Risk Assessments
- Assist with investigating all accidents and prepare reports
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent also Diploma or Master Degree in Safety or NEBOSH (mandatory), IOSH (added advantage) certificate in safety
Experience: Minimum 5 yrs of experience in HSE for Oil & Gas Projects, with ADCO experience candidates will be preferred.
Remuneration: salary commensurate as per competency and experience as per evaluation of the client.
Candidates, those who meet the above requirements may apply immediately in confidence with updated CV to email@example.com
Email Address:firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com