We have some urgent opening for the post of (MEP HSE) for a largest construction company in Doha.Candidate should be having experience of Metro Projects/ Airport Project / Rail projects/ Deport projects.
Metro Project experience is preferable.
In relation to position, your expertise seems very relevant and would as such request you to send me your updated resume.
We have multiple positions for MEP HSE in Doha
Responsible for monitoring and complying Safety, Health and Environment related activities in the organization.
Implementation of safety policies and procedures
Promoting safety awareness among the working crews and supervisory cadre
Preparation of accident, incident and near miss report, the root cause for the accidents and its preventive measures.
Reviewing and approving the HSE plans, Risk Assessments, Method statements for all critical activity submitted by various contractors.
Effective Communication with all levels of Management, Contractors Team members, workforce and other Government Authorities
Experience: 7 to 17 years
Projects: Doha Metro
Salary: As per the interview
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any engineering or Dip. In Engineering
Not: Apply interested candidate only
If you are looking job change Plz revert me back with the all following details if you are looking job change
* Full Name (Expanded) (First : Middle : Last) :
* Present Company :
* Present Location :
* Your Designation :
* Your current Salary : (Pls mention fixed + variable separately)
* Your Expected Salary :
* How soon you can join If you will Select ? :
* Can You Attend Interview By VC or Skype or nearby to your City:
* Your Notice Period :
* Reason for Change ? :
* Total Experience :
* How many company you left in your career :
* Your Current contact number :
* Your Alternate numbers (other than the current number) :
* Your Home town :
* Why you want to move in Doha:
* Your academic qualification -
* P.G - Year + %-
* Grads - Year + %
* Diploma :-
* 12th - Year + %
* 10th - Year + %
* Your DOB ( DD / MM / YY ) :
* Marital Status
011 41130004 | 9599217317