- Hiring Instrument Technician for Saudi Arabia, with Leading Oil & Gas Company.
- Tests accuracy of flow meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recording, indicating or controlling instruments to locate defective components in system, using test equipment, such as pressure gauges, mercury manometers, potentiometers, pulse and signal generators, oscilloscopes, transistor curve tracers, and ammeters, voltmeters, and wattmeter.
- Traces out and tests electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
- Removes defective instruments from system, decontaminates, disassembles, and cleans instruments, and replaces defective parts, using hand tools.
- Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in system, using hand tools.
- Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing.
- Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
- Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
- Prepares schematic drawings, sketches, and reports to reflect changes or alterations made in instruments, circuits, and systems.
Designation: Instrument Technician
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Qualification: ITI/ NCVT / Diploma/ Degree in Instrumentation
Experience: 2-5 years of experience
NOTE: 2+ years of Gulf experience + shutdown experience compulsary
Interested candidates can mail their CVs on the given Email Id: email@example.com