- Provision of 1st Line Support through a centralized Helpdesk for desktops, laptops, tablets, technical workstations, smart devices, accessories, peripherals, applications and telecommunications / network connectivity.
- Provision of 2nd Line Support for desktops, laptops, tablets, technical workstations, smart devices, accessories, peripherals, applications and telecommunications / network connectivity.
- Provision of specialized Helpdesk Support services including:
- o Telephone 1st Line Support and maintenance helpdesk
o Oracle ERP Assist Desks
o Applications 1st Line Support
o Dedicated Support services for the following users VIP, School, Major projects, Business support services and Training Centres.
- Provision of telecommunications' routine support and maintenance services used for communication towers/masts and stations management, various radio infrastructures, Site fibre optic spur links, making/repairing manholes, trenching and cabling, relocations/movements, installations, and connection of End-User devices/equipment.
- Provision of in-house application development, support and maintenance services including applications' 2nd Line Support level and 3rd party Level where applicable.
- In addition, the services cover scripting of applications and other software on desktop environment.
- Provision of Archive Store Operational Support services (document scanning, cataloguing and recording) and associated Logistics (transportation and relocation of documents and equipment) services.
- Provision of Computer Data Centre Operation services performing daily operations of specific computer systems in two-cycle shifts.
- Monitoring and reporting performance based on agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in line with service Management standards such as Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
- Provision of call-off / ad-hoc resources with specialized skills and technologies including any of the IM&T consultancy services such as:-
- o Installation of infrastructure components (software, firmware and hardware).
o Information management and security.
o Infrastructure and Application project management.
o Oracle design, development and support.
o Business Analysis for Company business related IT solutions; demanded by teams such as Business Alignment, Real Time Operations, Project Management, etc.
o Various Telecommunications support activities, e.g. manholes repairs.
- 3+ years experience