- Implement and maintain new and existing systems;
Parameterise Microsoft Project Server;
a) Install and configure of Microsoft Project Server;
b) Analyse requirements and propose the parameterisations needed;
c) If needed, customise the internal object model of Project Server, e.g.: create new logical entities or amend the existing ones and build relationships among the entities;
d) Configure the Timesheet application;
e) Ensure any parameterisation / customisation work is performed in a way that the product remains maintainable after future Microsoft upgrades on MS Project Server.
Integrate Microsoft Project Server within clients environment;
- a) Build the interface with application for monitoring the annual Work Plan, exporting project data on a regular basis, in a format to be defined in the analysis of the requirements, e.g. XML/CSV file export, web service;
b) Build the interface with clients timesheet application;
- a) Build reports for different audiences, i.e. IT Governance levels, Finance and Procurement;
Implement non-functional requirements;
- a) Build role-based access control model to protect unauthorised access to the data;
b) Enable logging of user activity to allow auditing on changes to the data;
Provide documentation and training;
- a) Provide written documentation of the changes, i.e. installation / configuration guidelines, technical documentation for the customisation of the data model and interfaces;
b) Train the different group of users;
- Provide Support and Maintenance;
Support and Maintenance services;
Report the progress of the tasks and any risks to the assigned project manager.
Educational and experience
University degree with minimum 4 years of experience in IT
Excellent knowledge and experience in customisation of MS Project Server 2013;
Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Project Server 2013 architecture and programmability, including reporting and integration with other systems;
Excellent knowledge and experience in installation and configuration of MS Project Server 2013;
Ability to translate business requirements into technical design and document them;
Experience in customisation of MS Project Server 2013 Timesheet;
Experience in the tools and development frameworks MS SQL Server, SharePoint, .NET, TFS.
Able to integrate in a multinational team
Very good command of English, oral and written.
Recruiter Name:Mr. Jeeth
Email Address:email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org