An 1S0-9001:2000 certified company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was formed in 1963. It has established a reputation for carrying out Turnkey projects with specialization in process control and instrumentation, electrical, mechanical and civil disciplines. The Head Office of the Company is located at Dammam in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia and has a network of branches in all the major cities of the Kingdom. It offers it's clients state-of-the-art technology solutions to the oil and gas, refining, chemicals and petrochemicals and power generation sectors throughout the Kingdom.
- QA Manager
- Qualification: BE/B.tech
- Experience: Graduate Engineer with 10 years experience in QA system management
Internationally recognized certification in auditing ISO9001.
At least 5 years work experience in Saudi Aramco.
Required copy of Aramco approval letter or SAP #.
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Experience: Should be Aramco approved, At least 5 years work experience in Saudi Aramco & Graduate Engineer with 10 years experience in Quality Control. Required copy of Aramco approval letter or SAP #
- Autocad Operator
Qualification: Diploma/Certificate in Draftsmanship & Designing Trade Certificate in AutoCAD & Micro Station
Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 6 years in oil, gas and Petrochemical Project.
Experience in preparing mechanical, electrical, civil and instrumentation design drawings As Built is an added advantage
- Qualification: Diploma
- Experience: Should have minimum 4 to 6 years experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Industry, Knowledgeable in Total Station
- Procurement Quality Control Supervisor
- Qualification: BE/B.tech in Mechanical Engineer
- Experience: Should have minimum 10 to 15 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Preferably in engineering and seven years inspection experience with minimum 3yrs directly relating to supervision of vendor inspection related to Oil & Gas
Preferably candidates who worked in Saudi Aramco projects for at least for 5yrs as Procurement Quality Supervisor and has SAP# or SA approval
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech in Chemical Engineer
- Experience: Should have minimum 8 to 12 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry
- Preferably candidates who worked in Saudi Aramco projects for at least for 3 years as a process engineer
Should have experience in preparation of basic design, material and energy balance, utility balance, PED, P&ID, line sizing, equipment selection and sizing, fine and valve list.
Project design of equipment like vessels, storage tanks, agitators, pumps, absorption column, heat exchange etc., using simulation software
Preparation of operation manuals, pre-commissioning and commissioning procedure, conducting hazard/safety study for plant, conceptual process equipment layout evaluation
Knowledge of SAUDI ARAMCO standards is preferred
- QC Civil Inspector
- Qualification:BE/B.Tech or Diploma
- Experience: Should have minimum 5 to 10 years experience in Oil & Gas Industry
QC Welding Inspector
- Experience: 5 years inspection experience in the construction activities related to Oil, gas and petrochemical projects.
- Should be certified, AWS, /CSWIP 3.1. Should have thorough knowledge with international standards and codes like ASME Sec V, & IX, ANSI B 31.3, 31.4 & 31.8, API 620/650, AWS D1.1.
Qualification and certification in ANST Level-II will be an added advantage.
Shall be capable to investigate root causes and initiate corrective actions for non-conformities identified.
Shall liaise and follow up with the construction team to respond and close out NCRs within 48 hour.
Shall be capable to generate reports on inspection as requested by the client
QC Welding Supervisor
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Experience: Should be Aramco approved, At least 3 years work Saudi Aramco experience in supervision of inspection activities & Graduate Engineer with at least 8 years experience in Quality Control. Required copy of Aramco approval letter or SAP #
- Nationality: Indian
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org