Leading Women and Children Hospital in Singapore (O&G, Pediatrics, Gynae oncology, IVF, Dental, Dermatology, Surgery, Diagnostics Imaging, Wellness, and OPD etc.)
- Expert and experience in NICU or Intensive Care Nursery or Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit.
- Manage NICU nursing staff. Ensure the consistent practice of SOP. Ensure that current and safe practice are utilized within the ward.
- Total responsibility to the clients, staff and to the unit itself.
- Controlling, guiding and assessing and evaluating the nursing team
- Orientation, teaching and guiding of new staff to the unit to enable them to reach to the standard of the unit.
- Skilled in ventilator and NCPAP management, arterial and central line care, care of chest drainage, use of inotropes, sedatives and paralytic agents, controlled, semi controlled and emergency drugs.
- Assign/conduct neonatal resuscitation & physical assessment on neonates and carry the necessary interventions.
- Providing standardized treatment to the patient and support to their families.
- Keeping confidentiality to the clients and to the institution.
- Must at least 15 years experience in NICU or Intensive Care Nursery or Neonatal Intensive-Care Unit.
- Should have experience of working as Nurse Manager.
- Must be willing to relocate to Singapore
- Must have necessary qualifications to qualify for the Singapore Nurses Board Admission.
Salary in Singapore Dollar + Shift Allowance + Annual Performance Bonus + Medical Insurance + Leaves + Annual Wage Supplement
Recruiter Name:Mitali Sinha