Synarge Group began its journey in 1988 with a container office and one reconditioned fiat truck in the industrial area of Vingunguti in Dar es Salaam. It is now known as one of the most reputable corporations in Tanzania. The Group's interest lies in a wide range of activities from distribution of Automotive Spares for heavy commercial vehicle, recycling of batteries, Smelting of Lead.
- Inquiry floating, calling quotation from vendors and selection of vendors on the basis of quality cost and delivery.
- Material planning procurement analysis the production plan and arrive the material requirement plan (MRP).
- Release of purchase requisition through verification of stock in case of indirect purchase.
- Price comparison & analysis, negotiation, finalization of purchase orders.
- Follow up with the suppliers, negotiation with the suppliers for obtaining optimum price.
- Inventory management, controlling of inventory within the given norms.
- Maintain the stock of proactive parts as per given norms
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in the relevant industry
- Cross cultural management skills to coordinate with the teams
- Leadership qualities to manage the team
- Efficient in working in MS Office& other Softwares.
- Strong mathematical background
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Tax free saving of Us$800-1000 per month saving +local salary US$ 200 +accommodation+ Transport + Medical
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava