- Audit QA systems for compliance to QA plan. Action for standardization of QA processes. Application of PDCA cycle.
- Providing support to operation department in problem/defect analysis in materials or for any quality related issues.
- To study the technical specifications of the customers and suggest appropriate grade / material to the customer.
- To understand technical problems of customers related to steel, & provide effective solutions.
- Attending customer complaints, Communicating to operation and Proposing and explaining Corrective/Preventive action to customers.
- Preparing and reviewing PPAP, FMEA, Control Plan, Work Instruction etc. Plan and Improve process capability
- Serves as a technical liaison between the customers and other functions of Flat Product organisation which helps in meeting the present and future requirements of the customers.
- Developing integrated management system for meeting standard requirements of quality standards.
- Checking raw materials suitability
- Managing On-line inspection
- Managing off line inspection
- Ensuring equipment and machines availability and smooth working.
- Carrying out Failure analysis and presenting the reports to operation and management.
- Managing Third party inspections and preparing related documents.
7+ years experience
Net Savings in USD (negotiable) + Accommodation + Food + Transport + Medical Insurance + Leaves + Air Fare + Visa Etc.