Restaurant Manager/ Assistant Restaurant Manager
- Manage overall operations in regards to staff mgt., guest relations, budgets, inventory control etc.
Ensure maximum guest satisfaction by maintaining service standards.
Interact with guests, handle guest complaints & requests.
Report to management.
- Should have worked in good stand alone restaurants or hotels.
Should have good knowledge of F&B concepts.
Should be able to manage his team.
Should be an IHM graduate.
- 4+ years experience
- Pastry Chef
- Hands on chef preparing pastries, desserts and other confectionery products.
Introducing new pastries, recipes & concepts for enhanced customer delight & update new trends
Actively involved in menu engineering and analysis on existing menu.
- Should have work experience in good hotel chains or stand alone pastry shops.
Should be able to manage a team of 20-25 people.
Should have good communication and management skills.
- 8+ years experience
- Sous Chef/ Assistant Kitchen Manager
- Responsible for the entire kitchen operations of an Italian Restaurant.
Responsible for menu planning, food costing, hygiene and overall administration of the kitchen.
- Should have good knowledge of Italian cuisine.
Should have worked in good hotels or stand alone restaurants.
Should be able to work independently.
Should have good communication skills.
- 6+ years experience