2+ years experience
We are a leading corrugating cartons manufacturing company at Muscat, Oman since 1995 with an office at Ajman, UAE
- Responsible to coordinate with all departments including production, dispatch, customers for all the sales activities.
- Responsible to attend walk-in customers.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information.
- Handling a high volume of customer enquiries whilst providing a high quality of service to each caller.
- Tracking sales orders to ensure that they are scheduled and sent out on time.
- Effectively communicating with customers in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Carrying out administrative tasks such as data input, processing information, completing paperwork and filing documents.
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports.
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness.
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Monitor the teams progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Responding to sales queries via phone, e-mail and in writing.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies.
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus.
- Good computer skills (MS Office).
- Well-organised and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Should be able to coordinate with multiple departments and handle customers would suit the requirement.