- 1. Responsible for Administering the entire books of accounts.
2. Oversees the financial transactions of the organisation by as per its financial regulations and rules, as well as accounting policies and procedures.
3. Ensure all the expenses which are accounted are properly authenticated.
4. Monitor proper booking of invoices.
5. Monitor the inflow & outflow of funds and process the disbursement of funds, review approve invoices, purchase orders and requisitions.
6. Monitor day to day cash requirement and their disbursement.
7. Verify purchase bills as per purchase orders.
8. Conducting periodical stock verification at various sites.
9. Handling debtors and creditors.
10. Bank reconciliation.
11. Generating weekly and monthly MIS as required by Directors & Finance Head.
12. Liaising with auditors to ensure annual monitoring is carried out.
13. Preparation of P&L account & Balance sheet.
- 14. B.Com / M.Com. / MBA Finance with 8-12 Years of Experience in Accounts & Finance in PVC Pipes & Fitting Manufacturing Industry.
15. Should have good knowledge of ERP Systems.
16. Ready to relocate to Manama,Bahrain
17. Must have valid Passport.
Recruiter Name:Riddhi Goel