- Silverdale Capital is a Singapore based multi-strategy fund management company licensed by Monetary Authority of Singapore (www.silverdalegroup.com).
In view of our rapid growth and future plans, we seek to hire a talented professional to facilitate launch of new funds, handle legal matters, and oversee compliance.
8+ years experience
- Job will entail:
- complete management of fund operations including ensuring accurate and timely execution & reporting, and risk management
- settlement of trades, reconciliation of cash and securities
- managing financial reporting to the regulatory authorities
- liaising with investment team, internal operations team and custodians
- ensuring accurate capturing of trades, incomes, expenditures, accruals, as well as subscriptions, redemptions and fund distributions
- complete accounting of fund management company and investment SPV
You should ideally have masters degree in accountancy with 8-10 years of work experience. Besides, expert level of knowledge of accounting, you should have hands-on experience in fund accounting, and reporting multiple NAVs in tight timelines.
Exposure in handling multiple investment companies (SPVs) would be an advantage. You should ideally have worked on NAV calculations and should be able to review and analyse NAVs of funds with their embedded expenses, fees and charges.
You should also be comfortable with Tally & Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel), Power Point, fund accounting software, etc.
You should have good communication skills and be organised to meet deadlines. High levels of honesty & integrity, ability to lead a team and self drive are essential.