- We are now having a vacancy for ONE OF OUR PRESTIGIOUS CLIENT IN DUBAI.
- Use computer-aided drafting equipment or conventional drafting stations, technical handbooks, tables, calculators, and traditional drafting tools, such as boards, pencils, protractors, and T-squares.
- Confer with engineering staff and other personnel to resolve problems.
- Draft working drawings, wiring diagrams, wiring connection specifications or cross-sections of underground cables, as required for instructions to installation crew.
- Draw master sketches to scale showing relation of proposed installations to existing facilities and exact specifications and dimensions.
- Measure factors that affect installation and arrangement of equipment, such as distances to be spanned by wire and cable.
- Assemble documentation packages and produce drawing sets which are checked by an engineer or an architect.
- Review completed construction drawings and cost estimates for accuracy and conformity to standards and regulations.
- Study work order requests to determine type of service, such as lighting or power, demanded by installation.
- Prepare and interpret specifications, calculating weights, volumes, and stress factors.
- Visit proposed installation sites and draw rough sketches of location.
- Determine the order of work and the method of presentation, such as orthographic or isometric drawing.
- Explain drawings to production or construction teams and provide adjustments as necessary.
- Supervise and train other technologists, technicians and drafters.
- Reproduce working drawings on copy machines or trace drawings in ink.
- Write technical reports and draw charts that display statistics and data.
Company Name: AL-FANAR
Designation: ELECTRICAL DRAFTSMAN
Qualification: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER / DIPLOMA
Job Location: DUBAI
Salary per Month: AED 3000-3500 + HA 33% of Basic Salary + 400 Transport
If Interested Kindly Forward Your Updated CV on email@example.com
Interview Type: Telephonic And Skype Interview