Job Location: Beijing/ Guiyang, China
- Candidate would be involved in application programming & maintenance related to Financial software, E commerce and upcoming financial industry technologies.
- Have experience in identifying, troubleshooting & debugging defects in designated application code.
- Follow established team development processes and development schedule.
- Timely delivery of assigned modules and timely solution of all assigned problems.
- Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions.
- Adhere to coding standards, process compliance etc.
- Automation of manual tasks by writing scripts, programs.
- Assisting teams and developing modules.
- Should have high proficiency (hands-on) in the latest technologies related to software development.
- Should be able to carry out on-site implementations independently.
- Should have good presentation and communications skills.
- Should be fluent in English.
- There will be two rounds of interview (Tier 1 & Tier 2),First round will be human resource round as well as technical.
- Tier 2 will be core technical by our Financial Software industry experts & all salary matters and other stuffs will be clarified after clearing this round.
- The mode of interview for both rounds will be totally skype,candidates must mention their Skype id & cell number (Mandatory).
- After successfully screening of the resumes the shortlisted candidates will be sent an email by our hr wing confirming their schedule & timing for the interview (Tier 1).
- Tier 2 round of interview schedule will be informed to candidates(Successful candidates who have cleared Tier 1 round only) via Email.
Important Notification :
Company's Skype ID : hr.goldenstand
Interested candidates, ready to reallocate can send their resumes with necessary information such as recent photograph, passport number,pan card no, aadhar no, Skype id,Active mail id,Active cell phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org