19 Years of Legacy - IEC School of Art & Fashion started in 1997 is the first to introduce Fashion & Interior Design courses in Nepal, IEC College of Art & Fashion is a venture of IEC School of Art & Fashion, one of the most trusted names in the education field for the last 19 yrs. A proud recipient of the INTERNATIONAL GOLD AWARD (USA) for Quality Education and TQM,
It has been offering best of infrastructure and educational resources through it centers in Kathmandu & Bhaktapur. Currently there are more than 190 boutiques & 82 interior designing consultancies run by IECians in Nepal. Along with this, we are the promoter and organizer of Nepal Fashion Week, the biggest Fashion extravaganza.
IEC College have two campuses spread in over 30000 sq.ft of land running Bachelor's Degree in Fashion and Interior Design, one at Bishalnagar and another one in Chandol, Kathmandu. Our New campus coming at Mandikatar, Kathmandu is spread in over 24000 sq.ft of land has all modern equipments and facilities at par with International college.IEC College of Art & Fashion is affiliated to Limkokwing University (An International University of Malaysia). We are offering B.A (Hons) In Fashion & Retailing & B.A in Interior Architecture in IEC College.
Interior Design Faculty
Fashion Design Faculty
- We are looking for faculty for our Interior Designing & Fashion Designing Department with minimum 2 years of experience in Teaching.
- Working Time: 7:30 am to 3:30 pm.
- Taking classes as per the syllabus.
- Needs to prepare lesson plan, work plan.
- Needs to do assignment checking.
- Needs to set the internal exam question paper .
- Helping students in project work, field visit etc.
- Taking extra classes if required.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com