Company Profile Utrack Africa Limited is a dynamic leader in the distribution of GPS fleet management products and services. Our company was established in 2001 by Zulfikar (Zully) Mohamed, the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and later joined by partners who are pioneers in the industry for better support and achievements. The company was once a division of Radiowave Communications Ltd but later turned into a company of its own. As a supplier of fleet management and vehicle tracking technology to businesses and individuals in Eastern Africa, Utrack Africa serves government departments, transportation companies, the tourism industry, NGOs, Ports Authorities as well as smaller local and regional companies.
- ECTS Server/devices/software Maintenance and support
- Asst. Incharge of ECTS Project
- To manage the team Asst. Incharge of office hardware/software/network maintenance
- Internet usage monitoring
- Maintain Servers of Utrack
- Installation and Testing of new products.
- Supervising Data backup
- Min 2 year of professional experience in IT Sector.
- Preference for the candidates who have software developments skills (C#/PHP)
- Networking and Server administration (linux/Windows) + basic electronics knowledge
- Preference to candidates who have CCNA, Microsoft certifications
- To monitor daily sales report and cash report
- To monitor purchase and sales reconciliation
- Monitoring daily bank payments and daily cash payment entries
- Ensure that staff payroll administration is verified for accuracy and properly processed
- Ensure that all statutory payments are made on a timely basis;
- Review petty cash expenses for payments on a regular basis.
- Manage banking accounts and balances effectively and efficiently including undertaking daily and monthly bank account reconciliations.
- Maintain well organized physical and electronic archive of financial documentation
- To work with minimum direction on collections for important key accounts
- To anticipate developments, and identify accounts that require special attention
- To handle disputed accounts and negotiate to bring payment into line with terms
- Reconciliation of Debtors
- To maintain accurate individual measurement and performance statistics
- To obtain sufficient information to assess the creditworthiness of new and existing customers
- To work within guidelines and report to the Managing Director
- Liaise with other departments within the company to ensure the best possible service is given to the client as well as ensuring prompt payment is received.
- Ensure timely issuance and dispatch of invoices
- Ensure timely production of Financial and management reports
- Dealing with any queries relating to client list and escalating where needed
- Monthly reporting to high level internal management, sales & account management teams on outstanding issues and inform them of potential debtors problems
- Document all the relevant correspondence related to outstanding invoices and communication from clients
- Use of email and telephone to communicate to clients and obtain prompt payment
- Supervise the accounts team at all levels and branches and solving their
- issues on a daily basis.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting or equivalent from an accredited university.
- Four to six years progressively responsible experience in the accounting and insurance industry, preferably in the property and casualty insurance industry.
- Workers Compensation experience a plus.
US $ 1,250+ local monthly allowance will be offered + medical + Accommodation + visa and a flight ticket
- Assure timely collection of monies due to corporation.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly
- Assure that the companies standard template regarding invoice sample is in place for every customer
- Conduct credit checks on all customer, establish and manage limits
- Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
- AR Manager will be required to manage a staff of 4 or 5.
- Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines
- Minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections
- Assist with order management
- Reconcile customer statements/billings,
- Work closely with Company Attorney for bad debtors actions to be taken
- Successful Five years experience in credit and collections.
- Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Tally9 and Microsoft Excel.
- Knowledge of Great Plains Accounting or similar software is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- Knowledge and understanding of D&B reporting is required.
- Managerial skills and experience are a must.
US $ 1,000 + local monthly allowance will be offered + medical + Accommodation + visa and a flight ticket
Recruiter Name:Komal Srivastava