- Responsible to supervise, monitor and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities. Establish financial status by developing and implementing systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements;
- implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual
- budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection,
- consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies
- and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying
- observations and recommendations to operational issues
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general
- ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure
- variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check
- runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Coordinate and complete annual audits
- Responsible for preparation of monthly profit & Loss account and Balance sheet.
- Arranging the document required for purchase of new vehicles and coordinating with banks for
- Prepare monthly schedule for bank loan payment & PDC payments.
- Reconciliation of bank statement, making supplier payments.
- Responsible to update and keep track of insurance policies in application.
- Maintaining fixed assets schedule.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Meet financial accounting objectives
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions avoids legal challenges
by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A LEADING RENT A CAR COMPANY IN QATAR
Position Title: Senior Accountant
Duties and Job responsibilities:
SEND YOUR PROFILES to email@example.com