- The selected incumbent would lead a local sales team in achieving the targeted sales and other objectives agreed with the management.
- Prepare an annual sales plan and execute it according to decided sales and marketing strategies.
- He would assist in the launch of new pharmaceutical products and ensure effective product distribution.
- Build and maintain a data base of doctors, hospitals and stockists and ensure all products are well promoted.
- Assist in the design of Product literature, brochures, fliers, etc.
- Lead the sales team in better penetration of existing markets and opening new markets as well.
- Train and motivate the sales team to achieve ambitious sales targets.
- Monitor competitor activities and provide feedback to the management.
- Prepare MIS reports on product sales performances and make sales projections based on market information and annual sales plan.
- Applicants should be aged 30 - 40 years with a BSC degree and preferably with an MBA in Marketing with around 10 years work experience selling pharmaceutical products. They should be currently operating at the level of Area Sales Manager / Regional Sales Manager with a medium sized pharmaceutical company in charge of a state or large metropolis city like Mumbai.
Recruiter Name:John D mello