- Diploma/Degree in Fine Arts
- 0 - 5 years experience
Little Artists is an ART STUDIO committed towards nurturing creativity in children. We intend to bring out the best of their individual ability by closely guiding them. The studio was established in 1997 to install appreciation for art in children and give them exposure to various styles. We have a cosmopolitan environment with children and art professionals, from different nationalities and backgrounds.
We are known for giving high quality art education to children (2.5 yrs to 17 yrs) and training them in this area. Our students are regularly selected for prestigious Art /Design/Architecture College and lately for SOTA (School of The Arts, Singapore).
We believe in long-term relationship and providing growth to our professionals, along with the growth of the studio. All our teachers are qualified from reputed colleges.
We have a warm team environment. We provide excellent training, support and motivation to help you succeed.
- Art instruction to children
- Creating lesson plan
- Design projects/ displays
- Parent meeting
- Class room / studio management
- Adhoc duties assigned from time to time
- Diploma or Degree in fine arts or design from a reputed institute
- Responsible dedicated and patient
- Team player
- Has the ability to bring fun through art
- Passionate about teaching children
- Good interpersonal skills
- Candidates with more working experience may be considered for Senior role
Our positions offer: competitive salaries, fascinating work, and a chance to go home every night knowing you are adding value to the lives of the next generation of great artists.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org