- Control and implementation of common accounting system among the different division of the group
- Perform financial analysis and reporting to management as needed
- Evaluate computerized accounting system and provide recommendation for performance improvements
- Analyze financial discrepancies and recommend effective resolutions.
- Monitor expenditures,analyze revenues and determine budget variances of the different divisions and report same to management.
- Provide guidance and training to accountants of all the divisions.
- Prepare the system and documentations for internal and external audits.
- Review and recommend changes to existing accounting system.
- Male/Female with sound finance management background having experience of at least 5 years, at least 2 years with similar offered position
- Experience with the mid size corporate will be preferred
- Prefer age-30-45
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills is required, including presentation skills.
- Good People Management Skills
- Be able to influence and work cross-functionally
- Proficient with computer and accounting software
- Travelling to branch offices, stock points as per the requirement
Recruiter Name:Sudhir Kumar More