Technosoft Engineering is one of the foremost engineering services company in India with overseas offices in USA, UK and Germany providing the services and solutions. Technosoft is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Technocraft Group.
- Understand refrigeration system components and how the refrigeration system is affected as components and balance the system to meet unit performance and energy requirement.
- Create test plans and ensure they are executed.
- Write test report and make adjustments to test plan if needed.
- Perform DFMEA, DFM/ DFA.
- Participate in cross-functional team review and meetings
- Support other engineers in refrigeration analysis.
- Lead refrigeration design through technical reviews
- Knowledge of compliance standards, UL, NSF, CSA
- CANDIDATE WITH B1 VISA PREFERRED.
- Qualification- B.E (Mechanical).
- Perform refrigeration system analysis using R134a, R404A, and new SNAP approved refrigerants R513A, R448A/ R449, R290.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Self-Starter, able to work with little supervision.
Candidate should be ready to travel to USA for Short term- Long term.
Recruiter Name:Deepal Patel
Company:Technosoft Engineering Projects Limited
Telephone:+91 22 66262303