- Designation: DGM : Nish Finance Company_Uganda. Part of a Large and leading Automobile Company based out of Africa.
Reporting: GM based in Uganda
1. Setting up the systems and procedures in the newly incorporated finance company
2. Ensure 100% compliance with all rules and regulations
3. Building a team to deliver the group objectives
4. Minimizing the defaults risk by appropriate credit worthiness check and rigorous collection
5. Accurate and timely reporting
6. Robust recovery procedure in cases of default
7. Supporting the Leading 2W business to retain the market share at 90%
Remuneration: USD 5000 p.m saving in India.
Plus Furnished Accomodation+Car+Local salary for Living.
To & fro airfare, Visa Medical and all other benefits for Expatriate
Family status would be provided after a year with all Perks.
Age: 35 years to 40 years
Qualification: Preferred to have a professional or academic qualification
Work experience: Minimum 4 years managerial experience in running a finance institution engaged in the 2W financing.
- Candidate must have worked in Motorcycle finance company to look after Retail finance Operation.Recovery system, Monitoring Finance cases with latest process.Making Policy and system to run the Operation and can lead team size of 50 Numbers.
Only experience in 2w finance with involvement in process management only need to apply.
Please send cv in word doc with current salary to email@example.com
Recruiter Name:Rohit Vora