- BE/B Tech in Mechanical Eng or Relevant
- Minimum 10 years of experience in API manufacturing environment
- Minimum 5 years management /supervisory experience in Oil and Gas Industry (Preferably machine shop)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Knowledge of contractual requirements
- Estimation and Quotation preparation skills
- Must possess very good planning, presentation, negotiations and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to communicate well at all levels within the Company and the customers (English)
- Improve overall delivery performance.
- Reduce customer complaints
- Profitability and customer satisfaction of all shop floor jobs.
- Shop floor staff training and safety.
- Reduce scrap/wastage
- Manpower utilization
- Aware of API 5CT, 7-1, 6A and 16A Specifications.
- Aware of Premium Connections such as Vam Top, TSH Blue, TSH Sec, TSH MS,
- TSH TCII, TSH NK3SB, TSH Hydrill Wedge 511,513, 521, 523, 561, 563, Hunting SL-Apex, SL-HT, SL-Boss, Vam drilling premium connections, Grand Pridco premium connections etc.
- Aware of Swaging, Make-up & Break-out w/torque turn chart for tubing & casing
- Aware of WPS & PQR for Quality welding.
- Aware of materials (AISI 4130, AISI 4140-L80, AISI 4145, SS420-13Cr & 9 Cr, SS 316L, SS-17-4 ph etc, Bronze, Brass, Aluminum etc)
- Aware of the First Partys Quality Assurance Manual and Procedures which should be applied at all times in running the Machine shop.
- Aware of Quality Control Inspection of finished products in accordance with the required specifications.
- Manages all Machine shop related functions including machining, welding, assembly and testing operations
- Works with sales and engineering teams to define design, drawing, manufacturing / repair requirements, scheduling, estimation and costs
- Working in conjunction with the production planning dept, schedules work flow to ensure delivery requirements are met and facility resources are used efficiently.
- Responsible for maintaining the quality of all products manufactured or repaired by the facility.
- Develop and implement setting of targets within the workshop activities and processes
- Selects, motivates and identifies training requirements for all shop personnel.
- Ensures that all employees follow safety rules and receive proper training on use of shop equipment.
- Ensures shop equipment is functioning properly and has valid and effective safety systems.
- Ensures that all relevant shop equipment certifications and permits are maintained.
- Performs weekly safety and environmental tool box talks for all shop employees in co-ordination with the HSE Officer
- Develops specialty tooling and provides sketches of products and tooling as required, Ordering of Tooling and Raw Materials as Required.
- Ensures that company policies and practices are being complied within the Machine shop area
- Acts appropriately in front of customers to represent the company in a positive manner
- Serves as a back-up for the workshop manager when he is not available
- Regular customer / client visits and liaise with customers
- Lead the development and implementation of program of change and investment within the works.
- Knowledge of programming & operating on the CNC Hollow spindle Lathe
- Training on CNC Hollow spindle lathe machine to machinist.
- Improving efficiency in key areas
URGENT REQUIREMENT FOR OIL&GAS / PETROCHEMICAL INDUSTRIAL WORKSHOP IN QATAR
Skills and Knowledge:
Duties and Job responsibilities:
INTEREST TO RELOCATE CAN MAIL YOUR UPDATED PROFILE TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter Name:Recruitment Team