Al-Qalzam Food Distinguished Co. Ltd. (Limited Liability Company) was founded in 07.09.2002.
Where Al-Qalzam idea which inspired by the old name of the (Red Sea) came to light in order to provide Seafood, derive its flavor and airspace from Al-Qalzam Sea.
In early 2003, the company`s activity began by opening the first chain of Al-Qalzam, as it is a park worth the visit, to enjoy you and your family the charming atmosphere of luxury, green spaces, entertainment for children and seafood that more tasteful and of a wider variety. We chose the name of Al-Qalzam very carefully to complete the concrete harmony series between the nobility of taste and the elegance of place, which reflects the luxury and modern service, by keeping pace with elegance in the hotel services, and this harmony that appears clearly through the beautiful aging combined with modern and ancient building styles in the design of the park facilities.
- The Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the company ERP System, including internal support to the users In addition, the Technical Consultant also provides design, build & test effort of new improvement and reports in the system after implementation handover.
- He is expected to assess new relevant requirement in order to maintain the continuous development of the system functionality and to meet management and business requirements. The Technical Consultant is acts as an essential technical resource providing advice, guidance and technical support for the organizations professional staff and various projects.
- Specific role responsibilities :Provides operational support, incident and problem resolution for the ERP System, Perform and assure daily backup procedure done properly. Maintain user privileges , system and data security ,Troubleshoots and resolves internal and external connectivity issues for the ERP system, Build new reports and functionality ,roll out for new branches.
- Coordinate with service providers and vendors if there to support the operation and implement changes. Participates in the 24x7 On-Call rotation support if required
- Performs at or above the enterprises Information Technology performance standards and ensure IT best practices are followed by the service delivery team
- The Dynamics NAV Technical Consultant will be expected to meet with internal employees to explain the features of the modules being implemented, do live demos, and capture clients' requirements into Functional Requirement Document.
- Technical Experience in Dynamics NAV 2015 or NAV 2016 (between 3 to 5 years
- Experience in LS hospitality or LS retail.
- Good experience in the customization tools of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Good understanding ERP Business Processes
- Documentation skills.
- Presentation and demo skills.
- Project Management skills is a plus
- Proven ability to write effective system and process documentation - including business and system requirements, process diagrams, and data flow charts
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
- Team player, with a positive can do attitude
- College degree in a related discipline strongly desired (Computer Science, Information Technology, or any other related subject.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certification(s) in related discipline a plus
- Minimum 5-years hands-on experience with full life-cycle implementations