- Responsible for overall factory production operations to achieve productivity , quality and cost control objectives
- Plan and implement a safe and healthy working environment.
- Motivate and promote good morale and team working spirit Plan,
- Continous improvement of plant
- Actively involve in decision-making in the areas such as production / maintenance, safety, quality
- To ensure all production / technical staff fully complies with the safety Rules and Regulations and maintain high safety standard to ensure free accident at work place.
- At least a Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or Chemistry or in any relevent qualification.
- Minimum 10 years working experience in Oleochemicals or manufacturing industry.
- Candidate must have strong background and working experience in soap plant - oleo chemical
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to lead and interact with people of all levels in the Organization.
- Well organized, proactive and solution-oriented.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Johor.
Email Address: ATahirruddin@iffco.com / firstname.lastname@example.org