- To oversee the finance and accounts functions of the operations including providing data for monthly MIS reports, and monitoring the cash and bank balances including liaising with Bankers.
- To authorize the payment vouchers including suppliers, general and petty cash, Approve purchase orders, goods received notes, Debit and Credit Notes and checking of Journal Vouchers including bank reconciliation.
- To prepare monthly trial balance, profit & loss a/c (profit centers wise), and balance sheet for all profit centers of the company.
- To prepare various MIS reports on a monthly basis and report to the General Manager and assist him in Financial matters and also the Group Finance Manager (Finance & Accounts) accordingly of the company.
- To analyze variance reports and replies to General Manager and Group Finance Manager (Finance & Accounts).
- To assist annual financial Budgets of all operating divisions and cost centers an upload in the system.
- To coordinate with General Managers & Head Office Finance to finalize monthly and annual accounts of the company.
- To liaise with internal and external auditors.
- To assist the General Manager and Group Finance Manager (F&A) in the day to day activities of the company.
- Any other financial matters as assigned by the General Manager.
- To work within the approved company guidelines.
- To access all financial records/information of the company.
- To authorize petty cash vouchers as per the company
- To approve Purchase Orders, Dishonored checks, Debit and Credit Notes.
- To approve PO when General Manager is on Business Trip or on Annual Leave.
- No authority to sign cheques
- To identify the operational areas where internal controls needs to be strengthened e.g., Revenue leakage and recommend corrective measures.
- To ensure that the company assets are adequately safeguarded.
- To provide suggestions and recommend suitable actions for the deficiencies and variances found during the course if finalizing account, reconciliation of general Ledger
- Resolving the queries raised by the internal customs.
- Chartered Accountant / Certified Public Accountant with 7 10 years post qualification experience in Accounts and Finance, and 2 3 years at Management level in a large multi division / multi location organization.
- Thorough knowledge of Internal Controls and checks, Accounting procedures and finalization of accounts.
- Exposure to International Financial Reporting Standards and International Accounting Standards.
- Should be working in ERP environment.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Creating and maintaining interpersonal relationships internally within the department and externally with suppliers.
- Working knowledge of Oracle financials.
Salary : Very attractive tax free Basic salary in the range of BD 1500 (INR 2.5 lacs Tax free per month+ +Company maintained car+ Medical + Annual ticket + paid annual leave and other benefits. The position offers excellent tax free savings potential and a fantastic career growth.
If you would be interested could you please forward me your updated resume at email@example.com along with your present CTC at the earliest.