- HR assistant handles a variety of personnel related administrative duties. He shall provide information and clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
- Maintain HR policies, ensuring compliance and to contribute the development of company HR policies
- Coordinate the implementation and administration of human resource policies and activities to ensure the availability and effective utilization of human resources for meeting the company's objectives.
- Identifies the critical success factors from an HR perspective and formulates the strategy. Monitors the execution of wellplanned induction programmers to enable the new employees reach productivity levels faster.
- To ensure timely recruitment of required level / quality of Management staff, other business lines staff, in order to meet business needs, focusing on Employee Retention and key Employee Identification initiatives.
- Responsible for the necessary arrangements for new recruitments such as Job Offer, visa, Tickets, etc...
- Monitors staff performance activities.
- Directs and monitors the conduct of performance appraisal as per set schedules, provides technical guidance to appraisers, oversees proper documentation and timely decision making of related decisions.
- Evaluate performance appraisal process, identifying skills and compensation changes accordingly.
- Coordinate to provide prompt response to Employee grievances and relation issues.
- Direct the administration of staff benefits.
- Coordination in organizing training programs for the employees.
- Provide support to supervisors and staff to develop the skills and capabilities of staff.
- Preparation of Manpower Budgeting, Grading system and structure for the company.
- Preparation of Annual Staffing Plans.
- Conducting Exit Interview of outgoing employee, analyze Exit interview and suggest corrective action
- Coordinate with Public Relation Officer for the Immigration related activities like arranging and renewal of work visas, business visas, Resident Permit, family visas, exit permits etc.
- Coordinate with Public Relation Officer for arranging medical and finger print schedules for the newly arrived employees.
- Any other related duties entrusted by your superior and as required for routine work.
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A LEADING RENT A CAR COMPANY IN QATAR
Position Title: HR Assistant
Experience: M inimum five years of experience in a Senior HR position.
Duties and Job responsibilities:
SEND YOUR PROFILES to firstname.lastname@example.org