- 1.Management of site EHS requirements.
2.Carrying out of EHS risk assesment and establishing of corrective & preventive measures.
3. Development & Organizing Training programs related to EHS
4. Liasoning with Statutory bodies
5. Implementation of Management systems ( ISO 14001:2004,OHSAS 18001:2007)
6. Monthly EHS management reportings.
7. Incident reporting.
8. Environmental monitoring planning & execution
9. Industrial Hygine monitoring & execution
10. Liasoning with corporate EHS department
11.Emergency development planning and conducting mock drills.
12. Monitoring of EHS performance indicators.
Diploma/Engineer Mechanical or Electrical with 4-8 years of experience in EHS (Environment Health Safety) especially from cement industry exposed to dust is preferable, and open relocate to Bhutan
1. Good exposure in industrial hygiene along with technical knowledge in bast safety practices
2. Good analytical skill
3. Good inetrpersonal/communication skill
4. Initiative and result orientation
5.Knowledge on management systems ( EMS, OHSAS).
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org