- Safety document management and creation
- Field personnel and construction equipment management
- Experienced and qualified as HSE engineer for ADMA-OPCO - a certificate of qualifications for ADMA-OPCO if required
- Can communicate in English
- Can computerised documentation include safety analysis and risk assessment
- on-site leadership skills
# Beardless Required (For Face Mask)
# Place : Artificial Island (Accommodation Barge)
B/E / Diploma in Engineering + Diploma in Industrial Safety + with min 10 years experience, inluding 3 years overseas as HSE SUPERVISOR with OIL & GAS construction sites.
PLEASE FORWARD FULL CV + ACADEMIC & EXPERIENCE CERTS AND PHOTO IN THE FIRST INSTANCE ITSELF.
CANDIDATE WHO CAN ATTEND INTERVIEW AT NEW DELHI IS PREFERRED.
Salary Negotiable + FREE Food, FREE Single Status Accommodation, FREE Transportation AT Site. FREE Recruitment.
DELEGATION INTERVIEW ON 23 APRIL AT NEW DELHI.