- Note :
- This job opening is for Saudi nationals / expats who are already working in Saudi Arabia and have a valid Transferable Iqama.
- Candidate who are presently not working in Saudi Arabia, are not eligible.
Job Description : IT Break fix Manager.
- Responsible for the planning, control, and reporting for IT asset management, purchasing, budgetary management.
- Responsible for data collection, detail tracking, and analysis of all IT capital budgets and operating expenses.
- Reports dashboard information to the ML Leadership, ML Finance, and all IT Departments.
- Perform asset management for all ML hardware and software to include all aspects of hardware and software purchasing from procurement through receipt of equipment; verification of receipt, tagging, bill coding, and purchase report generation as well disposition of and reporting disposition of assets.
- Responsible for contract management, vendor management, and business collaboration.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the entire product life cycle, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of hardware and software resources.
- Oversee the management of support contracts for hardware/software, maintenance service agreements, contract compliance, and renewals/issuance.
- Support and coordinate IT budget creation/management and expense tracking.
- In the area of IT purchasing, supervise the bids/quotes and IFB/RFPs, issue purchase orders, and manage returns/RMAs.
- Responsible for software acquisition and license compliance tracking.
- Provide oversight of process to track hardware and software reaching obsolescence. Collaborate with other groups to determine when the new tools and equipment become available to meet their job responsibilities.
- Develop an understanding of internal/external customer needs, and take actions to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review logistics performance with customers against targets, benchmarks and service agreements.
- Develop proposals that include documentation for estimates. Report project plans, progress, and results.
- Stay abreast of logistics technology advances, and apply appropriate technology techniques to improve logistic processes.
- Direct team activities, establish task priorities, schedule and track work assignments, provide guidance, and ensure the availability of necessary resources.
- Perform regular one-on-ones with staff
- Perform regular review of staff
- Minimum Requirements :
- 8+ years IT service logistics experience
- 3+ years people management experience
Critical Skills :
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of asset, vendor and contract management.
- Experience managing maintenance contracts, pricing proposals and licensing compliance.
- Ability to handle numerous assignments simultaneously.
- A proven process thinker seeking productivity and exceptional customer service.
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to take initiative.
Additional Skills & Requirements :
- Ability to work well both in a team environment and independently.
- Must have a professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Attention to project detail and the development of alternative plans to ensure satisfactory product delivery.
- Excellent listening and feedback skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and consensus-building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Email: email@example.com