- Below Job description for your information:
- Provide first and second level troubleshooting expertise for Atlas software and associated devices (including instrument control)
- Provide local expertise in the installation ATLAS software and associated devices
- Work with other functions such as Corporate IT and in-lab IT to implement customized Sample Manager interfaces and Integration Manager
- Troubleshoot and correct data transfer errors between Sample Manager and Atlas.
- Train Analytical Personnel in ATLAS setup, configuration and ATLAS/Sample Manager interfaces.
- Provide consultation on any improvements to Atlas software or hardware configuration that may improve system reliability or performance
- Provide consultation on Atlas outage analytical work process strategies
- Serve as the primary interface partner with Naizak and/or Thermo for ATLAS and Integration Manager
- Attend and participate in meetings as requested by Analytical personnel
- Document troubleshooting activities, system improvement suggestions and daily work activities and provide documentation to customer Analytical Leadership
- Comply with EH&S guidelines and overall safety processes.
3+ years experience
Recruiter Name:Ms. Priyanka Chaturvedi