- Applicants must be eligible to work in the specified location-we offer Visa and Permit for successful Candidates -Terms and Conditions will apply
Are you a Senior Java Developer/Business analyst? Do you live in the wider region of Amsterdam or are willing to travel? Read on to find out more about this great opportunity...
What will you be doing as Freelance Java Developer/Business Analyst?
In your function as Freelance Java Developer, your main responsibilities will be to analyse, debug and modify existing applications. Furthermore you will be designing and operating design modifications of complex systems or sub-systems, and actively participate in design and code reviews. In addition to that you will be conducting unit and integration testing of software configurations and handle escalated technical support calls.
In your function as Freelance Business Analyst, you will document business requirements and translate the requirements into functional specifications for internal use. In addition you will distribute and set up my clients software at the clients location and train the customers in the usage!
What will you be offered as Freelance Java Developer/Business Analyst
- A combined role that enables you to work closely with software developer as well as with business analysts
- A project within a growing international company in which you can help shape the future of the company and your own career
- Market hourly rates
- Pleasant work environment
- Opportunity to travel internationally
- Guarateed contract of 6 months (with a possible extension)
- Coaching function
- High degree of personal responsibility
What do we expect as Freelance Java Developer/Business Analyst
To fulfil the role as Freelance Senior Java Developer/Business Analyst, following requirements are asked by my client:
- HBO in computer science or equivalent field
- Hands-on experience of jQuery, mobile, web applications and HTML5
- Profound experience in Java, J2EE
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to travel internationally
Your key competencies:
- Demonstrated technical and analytical skills, including the ability to understand and convey complex technical information in simple terms
- Strong ability to translate client/market needs into functional technical solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- 100% bug-free mentality and a commitment to deliver quality solutions
Location: Assen, Amsterdam Netherlands
Contact : +31857603619 Holland Operational Manager - John
Contact +914066244030 ext 1
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org