- 1. Local Material Purchase
- Collecting quotations from various local vendors
- Reporting the QTN comparison
- Prepaing for the Purchase Order for the material
- Follow-up of the delivery to its destination
2. Customs Clearance for overseas materials
- Coordinating with the local customs clearance agent and transporter
Basing understanding of the shipping documents mandatory
- More than 5 years of experience in purchasing the materials
- Experience in Middle East favorable
University Graduate with min 8 years experience as Material Staff , including 2 years in KSA. Msut hold exit paper adn can re-work in KSA.
Computer Literate (EXCEL, WORD, etc).
Holding KSA driving licence an advantage.
- Fluent in Speaking / Writing in Arabic & English.
PLEASE FORWARD FULL CV, ACADEMIC AND EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES, PHOTO AND PASSPORT COPY AT FIRST INSTANCE.
Salary between USD 1500 & 2000 + free food, single status accommodation, free transportation at site.