- Engineering graduates (Electrical/Mechanical)
- 3-5 years experience in Packing line maintenance & FMCG industry.
- Age below 40.
1. Completion of all maintenance tasks as assigned.
2. Fault finding / problem solving of equipment and machine break down.
2.1 Analyses equipment failures, determines cause(s) and makes necessary adjustments or repairs and communicates to provide feedback to line leaders and engineers.
3. Assure compliance with appropriate safety practices and procedures and with applicable federal or local codes, regulations and requirements.
3.1 Conducts safety compliance inspections and maintains records of the same. Follow and maintain GMP, ISO, QMS, HACCP, 5-S and Work Safety standards. Adhere to cost effective practices as well as continuous improvement and Kaizen encouraged in the department.
4. Create awareness among colleagues of cost factor and contribute to plants cost reduction program.
4.1 To contribute to the ongoing efforts towards reduction of cost by providing concrete technical solution including better management of utilities
- Salary: AED 2600 + Food + Accommodation