Position: Marketing Assistant / Marketing Coordinator
NAME OF COMPANY: Géant, Leading French chain of super retails stores... 1200 outlets in UAE
COMPANY PROFILE: It is one of the world´s largest French hypermarket chains, to bring the "Hypermarket" to Middle East for the first time. In May 2001 it opened its first store in Bahrain & opened Hypermarket Dubai in 2005. With the Group´s strength in local retailing and knowledge of the region and Group Casino´s expertise in Hypermarket operations, it is an embodiment of the best local adaptation of International standards in retailing. The consumers are presented with a retailing experience that is suited not just to their needs but also to their tastes and aspirations.
DESIGNATION: MARKETING ASSISTANT/COORDINATOR
NO. OF POSITION: 03
REPORTING TO: Country Head - Commercial and Marketing
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Education in Business Administration, Management, Sales or Marketing
* Certifications in Marketing an advantage
* MIN 5 years+ experience in the food retail industry preferably in the GCC region
* Technologically savvy with proficiency in typical PC software and web based applications (i.e. MS
Office Suite especially Excel & Word)
Knowledge of promotion implementation
Audit of in store pricing
Competition Price Survey
JOB LOCATION: KUWAIT
CTC: MAX UPTO 600 KD (All Inclusive) Depending on experience and job knowledge
Joining ticket and annual ticket for self.
Annual Leave: 30 days
Annual ticket: Self
Medical Insurance self
* Assisting the Country Head - Commercial and Marketing in the development of the annual marketing plan.
* Developing the events timeline and milestones for achieving program launches.
* Keeping track of the marketing budget, monitoring for over spend and informing the Country Head- Commercial and Marketing of variances.
* Assisting the designers with the layout of promotional collateral.
* Coordinating with the Commercial team on an on-going basis ensuring that all information required for artwork production is secured on time and sent to print house.
* Receiving back the first proof and proof reading for errors and omissions before passing to Country Head - Commercial and Marketing for final approval.
* Ensuring that printing is completed on time and documents are handed to distributors.
* Follow up of the distribution process
* Ensuring stores are sent details of promotional activity on a timely basis
* Monitoring product availability before and during the activity picking up shortfalls and passing information to relevant personnel to rectify zero stocks
* Performing random checks at the beginning of the activity to ensure compliance of product placement and availability.
* At end of promotion performing sales, margin and participation analysis and giving summary and details to Country Head - Commercial and Marketing
* Maintaining a database record of competitor activity noting key details including number of pages, promotion dates, number of articles per category and price comparisons on internal KVI's.
In case you are interested and have valid passport can apply. We would advise you to do the following at the time of apply:-
1. UPDATED CV (IN WORD FORMAT) AND SCANNED COPY OF YOUR PHOTOGRAPH
2. Clearly mention below mention details (* ANSWER MANDATORY)
*PRESENT CTC - ...LPA
*EXPECTED CTC -.....LPA
*EXPERIENCE -....... YRS
*CURRENT LOCATION -
*NOTICE PERIOD- .
PRESENT & PERMANENT ADDRESS:
Latest by (Today) itself, so that the same can be sent to the client.
Kindly inform us the following:
1) Have you been approached by any other consultant earlier for this position.
2) Have you been interviewed for this position earlier?
3) Are you ready to relocate yourself?
1. Kindly mention your current CTC and Total years of experience on the top of your resume.
2. If the given JD is not matching to your profile then please ignore this mail.
3. In case you are not looking out for a change at the moment, please refer any of your friends whose profile is matching & who may be interested in the opportunity. In such case they may be advised to contact us at the earliest.
In case you have any queries please feel free to ask us.