Columbia Asia has developed a unique model for hospitals. We deliver advanced medical care through facilities located in neighborhoods, rather than the central city. With sophisticated hospitals based in their communities, patients have dramatically improved access to quality affordable care
1. Under the direct supervision of the speciality consultant and Specialty Primary Consultant the Medical Officers are responsible for care of the Out- patient and emergencies till the case is shifted to the care of a Consultant.
2. Carry out procedures within capabilities under supervision including emergency duties.
3. Responsibility for administrative duties (e.g. review of results of investigations, patient records) which arise as a consequence of these clinical duties.
4. Arrange for appropriate investigations to be carried out and formulate of a working differential diagnosis
5. Counsel patients and relatives under supervision
6. Must work in shifts
7. Assist in covering for unexpected absence
8. Understand responsibility pertaining to hospital codes.
Accomadation and Visa would be taken care by us
0 - 5 Years experience
Dr Ekta Singh