- IT Administrator is responsible for administration of all IT related actions that may include the maintenance of different Servers, Networks and printers.
- Develops and implements strategies to optimize information technology in assigned areas of responsibility to achieve strategic goals.
- Support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Assists with the development and implementation of standard operating procedures and policies with an emphasis on maintaining and ensuring operational continuity and security for information assets.
- Research new and changing technology and recommend software, hardware and network upgrades
- Resolving Active Directory and NTFS permissions issues.
- Ensures the retention, review, and maintenance of server security logs, access control lists, access policies, and auditing procedures.
- Participates in the IT disaster recovery and business continuity planning, testing, and implementation pertaining to computing infrastructure.
- Liaise with hosted platform and third party providers to ensure required integration and performance expectations, as well as service requirements are met.
- Ensures system and data backups are securely generated, maintained and accessible.
- Ensures all servers and appliances are up to date with patching and security policies, virus protection, service packs, and OS versions.
- Responsible for the maintenance, support, and creation of storage mediums, including physical and virtual, local and remote.
- Ensures all key server infrastructure systems and services are maintained with high-availability functionality.
- Ensures all key systems are designed and replicated to maintain the highest level of up-time.
- Ensures remote access to College systems and data are available with the required security controls
- Troubleshoot problems reported by users.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Design and deploy networks.
- Perform network address assignment.
- Assign routing protocols and routing table configuration.
- Assign configuration of authentication and authorization of directory services.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers.
- Administer servers, desktop computers, printers, routers, switches, firewalls, phones, personal digital
- assistants, smartphones, software deployment, security updates and patches.
- Entering the new vehicle registration in the Rentpro back office.
- Entering the air miles in the website.
- Entering the new vehicle in the system
- Contacting the Carpro support Team in India for modifying the record in SQL database.
- Creating the SPR based on the user Request.
- Responsible to update Work Schedule and service history.
- Other duties and projects as assigned
URGENTLY REQUIRED FOR A LEADING RENT A CAR COMPANY IN QATAR
Position Title: IT Administration
Experience: M inimum five years of experience in a System & Network administration. Should Have Knowledge in Win Server 2008R2 & 2012R2
Duties and Job responsibilities:
SEND YOUR PROFILES to firstname.lastname@example.org