Please be informed that presently we have following opening with us from one of the leading client in Saudi Arabia.
Job Position : O&M Engineer
Educational Qualification: - Bachelor's degree in mechanical (preferred) or electrical engineering from an accredited university.
- At least five years of track-record experience with ascending O&M responsibilities
- At least three years' experience of working with utilities infrastructure projects and detail design of pipe networks
- Civil engineering, hydraulic and environmental experience is required - Experience in preparing RFPs and RFQs with documents for procurement and engineering purposes
- Very good experience of working with software such as Auto CAD
- Experience with construction projects is a plus
Salary: * 6000 SAR - 7000 SAR + Other Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and maintain the Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Management System.
2. Perform reporting, risk assessments and overall (engineering) periodic auditing on all QHSE and O&M activities within Company premises and R&D labs.
3. Report auditing findings in the format and timescales as requested.
4. Maintain audit schedule, action log and associated reporting formats.
5. Oversee tenants' safety inspection of R&D labs, equipment and machinery by 3rd party inspectors to find and correct potential hazards, and to ensure compliance with environmental regulations.
6. Oversee tenant's handling of R&D lab waste disposal activities and ensure implementation of governing procedures.
7. Attend pre-job, planning and tenant meetings as required on HSE related matters.
8. Ensure construction projects and operations are conducted in line with safety rules and regulations.
9. Perform post-incident investigations and communicates with pertinent parties until all action items have been closed.
10. Conduct HSE trainings, orientation and awareness campaigns.
11 Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with policies and safety standards
Provide the following details along with profile:
2.Expected CTC :
3.Total Experience :-
4.Relevant experience :
5.Joining time :
6. Current Location
7. Ready to relocate to Saudi Arabia: