- We have Urgent Opening for Planning Engineer/ Planners (O&G, Civil, MEP/U&S) for a one of reputed client in Oman.
Qualification: - BE / B Tech from reputed institute. Candidates with qualification from NICMAR will be given preference.
Years of experience: - 1013 yrs of relevant experience in respective field.
1. Excellent knowledge of Planning tools like Primavera, MS Project and proficient in the use of MS Office including MS Access.
2. Allocation of Manpower and Equipment to projects based on the budget / rolling plan and criticality of the project.
3. Can work out scope of project based on Contract.
4. Can Analyze drawings, specifications and statement of work in the preparation of activity networks for planning. Should be well aware of the sequence of construction activities.
5. Can work out man hour requirements based on quantities and productivity norms.
6. Capable to prepare and finalize plan with weight age for different activities which are the basis for project progress measurement in the turnaround reports.
7. Can analyze plans and identify potential risk factors.
8. Monitor the actual cost of projects compared with Budget / Business plan and provide suggestions to improve the cost control measures.
9. Review the MIS Projection with actual and prepare deviation report.
10. Should be able to prepare Daily progress report and control on deployment of manpower and machines.
11. Capable to prepare S-curve for progress planning, resource planning, Manpower histograms, monthly forecasts.
12. Knowledge of latest construction techniques.
If any interested please send updated CV with below mentioned details:-
Overall Years of experience: -
Core Area of experience:-
Years of experience in Abroad:-
Years of experience in (O&G, Civil, MEP/U&S) Industry:-
Current working company:-
Availability to join:-
Active Mobile Number:-
Desk Phone: +91 11 40410059
Fax: +91 11 40410000