- Position Title : Dotnet Security
Experience : 7+ years
Job Description :
1. Fluency in written and spoken English.
2. A minimum of 7 years of experience in the design and development of software applications in C# interfacing with MS SQL Server (2005 or higher) databases.
3. A minimum of 7 years of experience using ASP .NET.
5. A minimum of 7 years of experience in database programming including writing stored procedures/functions.
6. A minimum of 5 year of experience building Web Services, including building and deployment of service-oriented architecture components.
7. Very good understanding of object-oriented design and programming concepts.
8. Very good understanding of project management and software development processes.
9. Good Communication skills.
10. Good UML knowledge and use of diagramming tools.
11. Good presentation skills.
12. Senior .NET developer with good security background (digital signatures, encryption) but focused on UI development for SharePoint and HTML5
The Affiliates should have besides the mandatory skills the following preferred experience and skills:
1. Experience with .NET 3.5 or higher
2. Experience with .NET Entity Framework or Linq2SQL
3. Experience with JQuery and HTML5
4. Experience with Visual Basic 6.0, smart documents and/or InfoPath.
5. Knowledge of SharePoint solutions implementation
6. Knowledge and experience of MS Office automation (MS Word, Excel and Access).
7. Experience in working in a small size software development team (2 to 4 persons) and working independently.
8. Experience in working with Team Foundation Server.
9. Experience in DotNet Duke.
1. At least one Microsoft developer-track certification exam in Visual Studio 2008 or higher is mandatory
- Ms. Sona