- Please be informed that presently we have an opening from one of the leading client in Saudi Arabia.
The contract Administrator position is responsible for performing contract assignments in support of procurement activities and in the audit/review of that activity.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Solicits bids to procure a variety of required goods and services and negotiates and administers contracts.
2. Conducts procurement procedures.
3. Performs contracting methods and contract procedures related to pre-award, post-award and/or price/cost analysis functions to perform well-defined and precedent contract actions.
4. Prepares contract drafts and obtains required approvals.
- JOB DUTIES
- Negotiates with suppliers to draw up procurement contracts: Negotiates, administers, extends, terminates, and renegotiates contracts.
- Formulates and coordinates procurement proposals.
- Evaluates or monitors contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Reviews and assesses requests for deviations from contract specifications and delivery schedules.
- Arbitrates claims or complaints occurring in performance of contracts.
- May negotiate collective bargaining agreements.
- May serve as liaison officer to ensure fulfillment of obligations by contractors.
- Solicits sources of supply and analyzes prices, discount rates, delivery dates, transportation charges, previous performance, commitments and indications of financial responsibility and recommends the most advantageous offer.
- Presents factual information; composes memorandum, minutes and reports; and drafts contract provisions and supporting documents.
Education - Bachelors degree in legal (preferred), finance, or business administration. MBA will be preferred.
- Experience -Minimum 0.6 Months-1 Year experience in professional procurement and contracting, which includes the drafting of complex contracts, including provisions, and solicitation documents. Possession of a directly related post-graduate degree may be substituted for one of the three years of required experience.
Competencies - Business Acumen, Communication Proficiency, Customer/Client Focus, Decision Making, Ethical Conduct, Financial Management, Strategic Thinking, Thoroughness, and Time Management
As per the industry standards
Therefore, Kindly analyze yourself accordingly and let us have your updated CV in word format along with following details to enable us to proceed further.
1. Position Applied for -
2. Total Experience -
3. Gulf Experience (if any)
4. Current salary :
5. Expected salary :
6. Notice period :
7. Current Location & Contact No.
8. Passport Validity:
9 . Reason for job change:
10. Ready to relocate to KSA:
Looking forward to your earliest response.