- Responsibilities ::
- Plan,develop and execute a road map to improve subscriber retention.
- Plan,develop and execute a road map to improve subscriber conversion.
- Plan and analyse A/B and multivariate tests.
- Contribute for forecasting company revenue performance.
- Define metrics and methods to better measure business performance.
- Learn about our customers intimately to determine what causes them to subscribe and stay subscribed.
- Analyse customer data to provide recommendations to execute team
- Work with UX designers to create best in class user experience.
- Excellent at user data analysis and experiment analysis.
- Previous experience working on user retention and churn rates.
- Significant experience operating and optimising a live consumer web or mobile product.
- Significant experience using at least one major analytics tool (Google analytics, Mixpanel, Kiss metrics, Omniture etc.)
- Excellent cross functional management and communication skills.
- Highly organised and self motivated.
- Previous experience as a developer or designer.
- A healthy appreciation for content.
- SQL experience.
- 5+ years experience in consumer product management
- Knowledge, Skills & Abilities ::
Salary in USD per month (gross) + Annual Leave + Medical Reimbursement + Transport + Utilities + Per week food/expenses allowance + Air Tickets etc.
Recruiter Name:Mitali Sinha