- - Long term and short term plans for Production department
- - Productivity improvement: reduction in rework, non-value added activity, optimization and others.
- - Operation/Production and Demand Planning: Gap and corrective actions
- - Material Planning: full BOM availability, lead-time, Stock level and Plan alignment
- - Manpower Planning: based on ramp-up and ramp-down time
- - Production scheduling: model, variant, demand and logistic
- - Inventory management : cost consumption delivery procurement
- - Import export management and Logistics planning
- - Process improvement : Alternate & efficient method
- - Product development : feasibility, budgeting
- - Developing custom engineered project using strategic planning, analysis and identifying the solutions for complex problems as well as new machines and new supplier for low cost manufacturing
- - Training and developing new engineers and operators on grinding processes.
- Degree In Production Management
- Graduate With Relevant Experience
2+ years experience