- Looking for a Project Lead in Johannesburg, SA, who has a very good Hands on experience in WMB/IIB (IBM Integration Bus), WebSphere MQ (With a product Based IT Co.)
- Candidate should be technically sound and hand-on, technology stack may differ from project to project but a general list of technology mentioned end of email.
- Candidate should be able to understand complex functional / business requirements, visualize architecture, solution and translate same into estimates and a technical delivery plan.
- Candidate should hold excellent technical communication to convince and drive best practices / approaches during planning and implementation with internal and customer stakeholders.
- Candidate should have work experience on project diverse in nature software development, upgrade, migrations, tuning and improvisation, integration etc.
- Candidate should be able plan and incorporate development and source code management best practices, ex deliver reusable code and architecture.
- Candidate should be able to technically lead and mentor team 10 to 20 people and align individual and team tasks to towards final delivery.
- Candidate should understand project execution methodologies and dependency along project CSF - scope, budget, schedule etc.
- Prepare Project Plan along with Project Manager
- Determine the overall Project Schedule with Project Manager
- Breakdown of Project activities into meaningful project tasks
- Determine the effective timeline for each Project Tasks
- Identify the Skills required to perform each Project Tasks
- Resource Planning in collaboration with Project Manager
- Reporting (Development Status, Testing Status, Risk)
- Risk Identification and Escalation
- Solution Design
- Architecture Formulation and Finalization
- Finalize the Requirement with business and record the finalize requirements
- Formulate the Functional requirement based on business requirements
- Allocation of Tasks based on the requirements
- Code Review against the Business and Functional Requirement
- Code Version Management
- Preparation of Test cases along with Testing Manager
- Mapping of Test Case against Business and Functional Requirement
- Ensure that the Developer perform the Test Cases against the developed requirement
Years of Exp: 9-13 Years
Must have minimum 9-13 yrs. of experience in the industry.
Any professional degree from reputed university.
9-13 yrs of hands on design and development experience on WMB or IIB
Development Languages - Java, ESQL, XSLT
Understanding and Creation of message models/formats - in COBOL copybook, WSDL, XML Schema, DTD etc.
Message transformation using Compute node, java compute node, message Map, XSL Transformation
Development - -Understanding of nodes -Design & develop message flows using various nodes -Development of Computation node in Java -WebService (SOAP/HTTP), REST API (Add on) -Debugging and trouble shooting
Knowledge -Databses (DB2, Oracle or MS SQL) and SQL -WebSphere MQ -WebService
Architecture - SOA, WMB or IIB MUST
Job Type: Full-time
Recruiter Name:Anil Kumar Ethanur